Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 8, a little late

I pondered updating on Tuesday saying only:

"There are banana splits at the Triple Door made from local gelato."

Which would've been quite telling.

Luckily, it's not the whole story. Even with little indulgences and a RIDICULOUSLY busy schedule lately, I seem to be losing weight. To keep from resting on my laurels, I'm getting my butt to the gym tonight.

I'm proud to say I ran around comfortably in my underwear again at this year's panty party. I'm not perfect, but I already feel so much better in my own skin.

My scale isn't actually calibrated, but it said 168 the other night. Let's pretend that's correct + keep on going!

How are YOU?

2 comments:

  1. Hi woman - you looked GREAT at the pp this year!!

    I am doing well - sticking to my pre-prepared meals and little workouts. If I can make it through the birthdaversary without major slippage I will be clear sailing and hopefully well below 150 by mid-april. finger crossed! MWAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you looked stunning in your skivies! Red is a good color for you! I hope D was witness later that night? ;)
    I've been on hiatus from the weightloss, because my nephew was here and we ate waaaay too much food. I will be back at it this weekend, though!

    ReplyDelete