Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 6 // Check in

Just telling everyone/myself, I'm still here. Had a really craptastic workout tonight... I just couldn't get it up, so to speak. There are other workouts though. It IS day two without coffee, so anything short of homicide feels like victory.

I had an AMAZING session with Kate yesterday. Really excited about some things I'm taking now, especially quantum greens which are jammin' in a smoothie. Many more sessions to come, but it feels like a good direction to be in. Adding more coconut oil, too + a kidney cleanse, to be followed by a liver cleanse. Hence the lack of coffee. Oh, my.

6 weeks! That's a third of the way to our [first] goal! Needless to say, the end of this 18 weeks will not be the end of my new good +healthy habits. But it WILL be interesting to see what size my bridesmaid's dress is.

I still don't know what I weigh. But I put my pants in the dryer [which I never do] and they still fit today. Good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment